SOLD BY JULIAN WOEHRLE - RAY WHITE ORMEAU
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Whether you are looking to downsize, purchase your first home or looking to expand your property portfolio then this property is a must see. Sitting on a 400m 2 block in the heart of Ormeau Ridge, this 4 bedroom home offers the lot - convenience, location and functional layout. Situated a short stroll from both the Hilltop Park and a bus stop, location is ideal for families, tenants and commuters. With established gardens which offer privacy from the street, there is nothing to do but move in.
Master bedroom at the rear of the home featuring ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite with full width shower and stone topped vanity
* 3 other great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fan and built in robes
* Well-appointed kitchen featuring stone bench tops, dishwasher, electric cooktop and under bench oven
* Dining and family lounge area with air conditioning
* Separate lounge/media room
* Main bathroom with bath, shower and stone topped vanity
* Great alfresco area- under main roof line overlooking the yard and gardens
* Security screening through out
* Separate laundry
* Plenty of storage cupboards
* Remote double lock up garage
* NBN broadband available
Positioned in a family friendly community which offers walking tracks, parks a plenty and easy access to the M1 North or South, this is a must see. Having local schools, shops and public transport in close proximity takes convenience to the next level. With committed owners wanting a result, don't delay in securing your viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.