SOLD BY JULIAN WOEHRLE & TAYLOR PEARCE - RAY WHITE ORMEAU
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
On offer to the market is a property that presents with generous spaces, open free flowing layout which leads through to an exquisite outdoor area on an elevated 926m2 block.
Situated in a quiet Court in a sought after Ormeau Hills location, capturing views of the rolling hills the area is known for. Featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 living areas and a renovated kitchen this home would suitable for the expanding family or those who want space and privacy. It truly is an entertainers delight featuring a large deck area overlooking the inground pool, another sun deck for lounging by the pool, a shaded pergola area, and yard space left for the kids to play. It's not often a home becomes available with these features.
With the owners motivated to sell- the Open Tender process requires all offers to be submitted in writing on or before the Close of Business (5pm) on Wednesday 14th December 2017.
- Master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, 2 robes- 1 walk in robe and another built in, and a large ensuite
- 4 other good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Renovated kitchen with solid timber tops, 900mm upright gas cooker, big walk in pantry and plumbed fridge space
- Open living dining area
- High ceilings
- Family living off kitchen with air conditioning
- Great undercover alfresco area
- Large separate laundry
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Security screens through out
- 1.5kw solar panels with a 2kw inverter
- Side access for boats, trailers or caravans
Location is ideal, close to schools, shops, public transport and easy access to the M1 North or South, convenience made easy. With demand in the area growing call today to secure your viewing of this amazing property.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.