- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
With a change in the owners circumstances the motivation to have the property sold has increased and the owners instructions are clear- bring us an offer. Having had a lot of love and attention poured into the home, you are rest assured that the hard work has been done. This home displays with space, separation, elegance and attention to detail all coming together to bring you this stunning family abode. The owners have put a lot of thought behind the sleek and stylish design finishes of the home, from the feature splash back in the kitchen to the leg shaving niche in the en-suite shower, they have thought of it all. Having had bathrooms, kitchen and flooring updated and the home painted, there is nothing to do but move in. Featuring 4 great sized bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, huge outdoor entertaining area and an in ground pool, you have the perfect entertainer!
• Master bedroom featuring, ceiling fan, air conditioning, walk in robe and renovated ensuite with oversized corner shower with shaving niche and floor to ceiling tiles.
• 3 other great sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Well-appointed & renovated kitchen with feature splash back, stone topped benches with waterfall stone, great fridge space, 900mm electric cooktop, 800mm under bench oven, stylish pendant lights over bench and ample storage space
• Dining and family lounge off kitchen with ceiling fan and air conditioning
• Separate lounge with ceiling fan and air conditioning
• Renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Huge outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool
• 600x600mm gloss porcelain floor tiles
• 6x2.5m Garden shed with power and lights
• 5kw Solar panel system
• Shade sail for extra parking options
• 1000L water tank to irrigate gardens
• Tinted windows for privacy and insulation efficiency
• Separate laundry with loft storage access
This property is a must see, and needs to be put on your inspection list. Situated close to local schools, shops and public transport; location is ideal. It provides for easy access to the M1 North or South for those needing to commute for work. With a sea change in the air, the owners are committed to selling their family home, do don't delay, call today to book your viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.