SOLD BY JULIAN WOEHRLE - RAY WHITE ORMEAU
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Being presented to the market is an opportunity not to be missed. Whether you are an investor wanting to expand your portfolio or first home buyer- the price point on this home will not disappoint. Investors can purchase with ease of mind as there is a current lease in place returning $420/wk. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and good yard space situated in a central location,this home has the features needed.
• Master bedroom at the rear of the home featuring air conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robe and ensuite
• 3 other great sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Well positioned kitchen with outlook into the back yard, featuring great fridge space, ample storage options and
stainless steel appliances
• Main lounge at the front of the home featuring air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Dining area off kitchen with ceiling fan
• Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the yard
• Security screening through out
• Privacy assured with only two neighbours and park beside the home
• Water tank
• Gas hot water
• Large 540m2 block with fully fenced yard and side access
• Security alarm
Being centrally positioned, this home is situated close to a multitude of local schools and day care
centres. Other essential amenities such as service stations, restaurants and shopping centres, are
within walking distance or a very short drive by car. Public transport is a short 4 minute stroll away,
along with easy access to the M1 north or south for those needing to commute to work. Call today
to secure a viewing, as this won't last long.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.