SOLD BY JULIAN WOEHRLE & DAVID ALDIS - RAY WHITE ORMEAU
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet street, you will find this unassuming gem, jam packed full of features buyers dream about; from the fantastic side access to the huge entertaining deck overlooking the estate, this house caters for young families, couples, downsizers and investors. Having the house perfectly positioned on the 614m2 block, has allowed for great side access and yard space big enough for a pool, or for the kids to play. Having 4 bedrooms and 2 living areas, this home completes the check list.
• 3 other great sized bedrooms all with timber flooring, built in robes and ceiling fans
• Main lounge/ media room at the front of the home with timber flooring and air conditioning
• Centrally located kitchen with stone topped benches, great fridge space and ample storage with walk in pantry
• Raked ceilings to the kitchen, family lounge and dining room which also features air conditioning
• Main bathroom with stone topped vanity
• Huge entertainers deck with views over the estate.
Located on the fringe of Jacobs Ridge, local schools, shops and public transport are within easy reach, as too is the access to the M1 North and South for those needing to commute. Properties like this are few and far between so call today to secure your viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.