SOLD BY JULIAN WOEHRLE - RAY WHITE ORMEAU
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get in now before the rush of summer buyers begin, on offer to the market is a fantastic property waiting to be snapped up. This property caters for the entertainers with a huge undercover alfresco which spans the full width of the home, overlooking the sparkling in ground pool. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, and space for the caravan- what more could you want? Situated in a quiet position, this home is located within a few minutes' drive to local shops, day care centres and schools- the definition of convenience.
• Master bedroom featuring ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite
• 3 other great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Renovated kitchen with stone topped benches, great fridge space, ample storage room in
the cupboards and pantry
• Lounge room with ceiling fan
• Family living and dining area with air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Sparkling in ground pool
• Security screening through out
• Solar panel system in place
• Low maintenance yard and gardens
• Shade sail over driveway
• Fully fenced front yard
• Garden shed
As previously stated, position is ideal located close to so many essential services; schools, shops,medical centres, public transport and access to the M1 North or South for those who commute. The owners are committed to seeing a sale, so be quick to see this one, call today to secure your viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.