SOLD BY JULIAN WOEHRLE - RAY WHITE ORMEAU
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
As you approach this property the first things you will notice is the abundance of space as well as the manicured lawns and gardens; with the house set back from the street frontage and the front gardens lined with hedges this offers utmost privacy from the street. From here you can rest assured that the owners of this property have maintained and renovated it to a high standard, with attention to detail and a meticulous finish. After residing at the property for 22 years, it is sadly time to move on and give one lucky buyer the opportunity to love this home as much as the current owners have. From the useable land, to the ever important shed and immaculate resort style rock pool, you won't find any better, especially within minutes' walk to Norfolk State School and a short drive to the local shopping centres on both Peachey and Pascoe Roads. Here is your opportunity to secure an acreage property where all the hard work has been done- all you have to do is move in, kick back and take in the serenity offered by this private and quiet acreage property.
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, air conditioning, walk in robe and renovated ensuite featuring stone topped vanity with recessed basin and huge full width shower
• 3 other great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Well-appointed renovated kitchen with stone tops, great fridge space, ample storage, wall mount oven and views out to the entertaining and pool areas
• Main lounge area leads to dining room with air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Meals/ family living off kitchen with air conditioning
• Renovated main bathroom with shower, bath and stone topped vanity with recessed basin
• Separate laundry
• Huge full length of house out door entertaining area with insulated roof panelling and darkened caf blinds to keep the summer heat at bay while you entertain friends and family
• Sparkling resort style in ground pool with waterfall and rock features
• Solar system
• 2 bay shed at the rear of the property featuring ample power points through out
• Separate from main house double lock up garage with loft storage and undercover access to house
• Numerous skylights to allow natural light to enter the home
• Heaps of useable yard space for the kids to play and run around in.
Centrally located in the Ormeau acreage area, this property is close to schools, shops, public transport and easy access to the M1 North or South; positioning is perfect. Properties in this area with these features only come on the market once in a while, you will need to be quick in order to secure this opportunity, with demand high this won't last long, call today to secure your private viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.