Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Horse Property Must Sell!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
After owning this scenic lifestyle property for nearly 29 years, the time has come to say goodbye, presenting a golden opportunity to secure a horse property like no other. The property has been very well maintained over the years allowing the new owner to move straight in and enjoy. It is conveniently located between Gold Coast and Brisbane and only 5 mins from local shops and schools, it really provides a rural living without the long drive! There is also potential for development in the near future as neighbouring suburbs are already in the process of development.
Features of of the house include:
- 3 bedrooms upstairs 2 with built in robes and fans
- Well appointed kitchen with views to the country side
- Formal lounge room with air con
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Study/office/guest room down stairs with its own bathroom and built in robe
- Large living area with basin which could be converted to a kitchen for dual living purposes
- Spacious laundry
- New blinds downstairs
- Double carport
- Balcony overlooking the horse paddocks
- Motel style salt water pool
- Town water
- Fully fenced area surrounding house
Features of the property include:
- 13 large stables , (2 stallion stables, 8 with power and water and 4 soft floor stables and a single stable)
- 6 paddocks fully fenced with town water supplied
- Ex dairy with power and water, ideal for tack room/feed shed or as a home office
- Small Dam
- Extra wide entrance to the front of property
- Originally a horse stud.
- Great exposure on main road for businesses.
- Flood free
- Extremely fertile soil
- 4.32 Acres of flat usable land
- Approved for 8 Horses
- Withing minutes of Schools and Windaroo shopping Village
The owners are committed to selling so make sure you take a look as this property before you miss out!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
1.75 ha / 4.32 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.