Impress Your Family And Friends With This One!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious residence presents with wide hallways and soaring ceilings matched with an abundance of natural lighting and contemporary consistency this home has been built and designed to an exquisite standard.
- 3 Good size bedrooms
- Separate study/office on entry, perfect for home businesses
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, stone vanity and waterfall shower.
- 3 separate living areas
- Pristine kitchen with meticulous details from the expansive island bench top, 900mm gas oven, soft close draws and plenty of cupboard space a true chef will appreciate.
- Daikin zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Quality craftsmanship of Style Master Homes, with was Queensland's most awarded residential builder from 2009 - 2016
- Polished Italian porcelain tiles through hallways and 2 living areas.
- Good size outdoor alfresco area perfect for entertaining in the Queensland weather with additional power points and gas port for the bbq.
- Good sized yard area with side access and room for a pool
- Separate Laundry with upgraded stone bench
- Established landscaping
Nestled in the Gainsborough Greens Estate, (non body corp) with its serene atmosphere, walking tracks, parks and recreational facilities and strong community feel Gainsborough Greens is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after family areas on the Gold Coast. You will feel a world away from the day to day rush whilst still only being minutes from schools, shopping, and public transport as well as the M1 motorway and train station. Properties like this are in high demand and there is no doubt that this one will attract plenty of interest from buyers. So contact Taylor Pearce today to secure your private inspection before you miss out!
Providing a new bench mark for quality and contemporary living. I am very proud to present this residence, I know you will love. The standards and lengths the sellers have gone to in providing a truly magnificent product in a highly regarded and sought after location. Give Taylor a call today to book an appointment or for open for inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
465m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.