- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This outstanding acreage property, perfectly positioned in the sought after Canowindra Estate at Pimpama surrounded by quality acreage properties and beautiful scenic backdrop, might just be the one you have been waiting for!
Within 10 minutes of all essential amenities, you enjoy ample space, privacy to burn and potential dual living - giving this home the edge above its competitors. Not one but two sheds provide plenty of storage options, and a large lockable workshop to cater for all those projects you've been putting off.
The current owners have created a tranquil setting for the whole family to enjoy, show-cased by multiple outdoor living areas, park like grounds, and a sparkling in ground pool. To top this off, you have the opportunity to work from home while enjoying this beautiful setting as the property has a separate home office with its own access, large deck and separate off street parking. If you have extended family or teenagers, this office space could be utilised as accommodation along with the already established granny flat in the main home itself.
Other features include:
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite.
• Two additional queen sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and under bench electric oven with ample storage throughout
• Freshly renovated main bathroom featuring 1400 corner bath with shower rose over in addition to an open shower recess
• Separate dining room and family lounge featuring cathedral ceilings with exposed timber rafters, wood combustion heater, ceiling fan and internal plumbed gas line for gas heating
• Separate formal carpeted living area, could be utilised as rumpus room
• Original slate flooring in high traffic areas
• Granny flat comprising of one bedroom, combined living dining area, kitchenette and ensuite
• Home office featuring off street parking, large deck, air conditioning
• Separate large laundry with ample storageideal for wine
• Town water, gas bottles for stove and heating
• Almost 5,200 m block with 20 M buffer zone and bush outlook behind
• Minutes drive to the new Pimpama City Shopping Centre
• 5-8 minutes to private and state schools including Kings college
• Ten minutes to Jacobs Well boat ramp
• Current pool certification
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5,103m² / 1.26 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.