- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched at the top of a rise, this home catches the breezes as they flow through the estate, but best of all it is situated directly opposite the Hill Top Park in Ormeau Ridge. Offering more than just a home, this property offers a lifestyle change as well, having all the features to impress. Having 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and sitting on an impressive 512m2 block, this home is a must see. Built by Plantation Homes, this house exudes style, class and modern living, with upgrades found throughout the home. Some of these include high ceilings, over sized island bench, 900mm upright gas cooker, extended alfresco area with insulated roof panels and concreted side access for boat or trailer. Whether you are the astute investor, downsizer or young family this home will suit, currently tenanted the investor can rest assured of an immediate return.
- Generous Master bedroom at the rear of the home featuring ceiling fan, access to entertaining area, ensuite with full width shower and rain dropper head, separate toilet, walk in robe
- 3 other great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Central kitchen with over sized island bench, stone topped benches, walk in pantry, 900mm upright gas cooker
- Extended alfresco area with insulated roof panels
- 2 separate living areas consisting of family lounge off dining area with air conditioning, and media/ lounge room
- Separate laundry
- 1.5kw solar panels
- Remote double lock up garage
- NBN availability
- Alarm system
Centrally located within Ormeau Ridge, you are positioned close to local schools, shops and public transport. Commuting is made easy with access to the M1 north or south just minutes' drive from home. Don't delay call today to secure your private viewing of this home.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
512m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.