Sleek and Stylish
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With a change of plans and an interstate move ahead for the owners, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for one lucky buyer to secure a sleek, stylish and modern home with features and layout that will have you the envy of friends and family. Recent renovations not limited to the kitchen, flooring, internal paint, and yard have meant the hard work has been done, ready for you to just move in and enjoy. Sitting on an impressive 819m2 block, in a sought after location of Ormeau Hills, this home will cater for your every need; from multiple living areas through to a stylish renovated kitchen for the home chef in the family. This home truly needs to be seen featuring 4 good sized bedrooms, 4 living areas plus a study- what more could you want?
• Generous Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite with oversized shower
• 3 other good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Central well-appointed, recently renovated kitchen with 900mm electric cooktop and 900mm under bench oven, ample storage space, double door fridge space, stone topped benches, Island bench with breakfast bar, coloured glass splash back
• 4 separate living areas comprising of rumpus at the front, family living off kitchen with air conditioning, games room and kids retreat with air conditioning and a door to shut it off from the rest of the home
• Separate study at the front of the home
• Fantastic out door entertaining deck overlooking the yard
• Main bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Remote double lock up garage
• Space to park a trailer
• NBN availability
Situated close to local schools, shops and public transport, location is ideal. With a short drive to the M1 access both North and South, the work commute is simple and easy. This property won't last long so be quick to secure your viewing- call today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
819m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.