- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This splendidly built Metricon home will tease and appease the most fastidious buyers, whether you are first home buyers, downsizers or investors looking to increase your portfolio- this will not disappoint. With a current lease in place until August, and the tenant willing to extend, the investor will be happy to know there is an income source. Set on 448m2 block, this large 4 bedroom home boasts space for the whole family, with 2 living areas, 2 outdoor entertaining areas, large well-appointed kitchen, and enough yard to entertain the kids.
• Master at the rear of the home featuring ceiling fan and air conditioning, with large walk in robe, ensuite and private access to the rear entertaining area.
• 3 other great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Well- appointed central kitchen with 900mm electric standalone stove, stone bench tops, good fridge space and ample storage
• 2 separate living areas comprising of family lounge and media/rumpus room both with ceiling fans
• Large open plan dining family living off kitchen
• 2 outdoor entertaining areas, one off the family living and the other at the rear of the home
• Plantation shutters
• Remote double lock up garage
• NBN internet available
Located on the fringe of the estate, the area is family friendly and accommodating. Within Ormeau Ridge you can find a multitude of parks for the family to enjoy as well as plenty of walking tracks and public use gym equipment throughout as well. Close to local schools, shops and public transport convenience made easy. For those that commute to work the M1 access North or South is within a few minutes drive. Call today to secure a viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
448m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.