- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Perched atop a gentle rise, sits a picture perfect property, offering commanding presence along with privacy and scenic views. Located in a prestigious area of Ormeau Hills, this home is surrounded by other stunning homes and spacious blocks that this area is renowned for. Whether you are waking up to gaze out the window or are entertaining your friends and family from either of the 2 decks, the stunning scenic backdrop will amaze you and gives a sense of space and privacy, all within a few minutes' drive to all amenities. With a house jam packed full of features - it would suit a variety of buyers, from the expanding family to those downsizing from acreage - this property will cater to your needs.
• Spacious master bedroom featuring air conditioning and ceiling fan with a stunning ensuite with his and hers basin,
double shower, massive walk in robe
• 4 other great sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring 900mm upright gas cooker with electric oven, Granite bench tops, double door
fridge space, ample storage and pantry space
• Rumpus/media room/ office with built in robe
• Open plan living dining area
• Timber bi-fold stacker doors leading to the massive decking area overlooking the pool and yard, with a private spa
tucked into it, and with perfect views of the rural landscape
• Above ground pool surrounded by entertaining deck overlooking the yard as well
• Plenty of storage options from the oversized garage (9m x 7m), to the mezzanine storage as well as a separate
undercover storage area of 10m x 3m
• Polished hardwood timber flooring
• Main bathroom with shower and bath with separate powder room
• Fully landscaped and fenced yard for kids and pets to enjoy
• 1317m2 block
With all this and more, this property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Situated close to local schools, shops and public transport this is the epitome of convenience, style and space. Access to the M1 North or South is made easy for those needing to commute. The owners are very serious and want all offers submitted for consideration - call today to book a viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,317m² / 0.33 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.