Privacy, Space, Outlook - Here it is.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Norfolk Village living doesn't get much better than this, if you are looking for a home that is central, private, has plenty of space inside and out then here is your opportunity. Situated across the road from Norfolk Village State School, tucked down a private driveway, sits this unassuming but spacious property. Perched on an impressive 1143m2 block, this 360m2 Metricon home boasts 4 living areas, 4 generous bedrooms, stylish chefs kitchen with stone tops, 900mm gas cooker and butler's pantry, the list goes on- it's definitely a must see property.
- Generous master bedroom at the rear of the home, featuring both walk in robe and built in robe, ensuite with stone topped vanity with his and hers basins and full width shower
- 3 other great sized bedrooms with 1 having a walk in robe while the others having built in robes
- 4 separate living areas comprising of rumpus room (pool room), living room/ media, family lounge and lastly the ever important kids retreat completely separate to the rest of the home
- Central kitchen featuring stone topped benches, 900mm upright gas cooker, butler's pantry, double door fridge space
- Main bathroom with stone topped vanity
- Separate powder room
- Fantastic out door entertaining area over looking the bush reserve
- Separate laundry
- Remote double lock up garage, with space to the side of the home to store a trailer or boat
- Property backs onto council reserve
- Metricon Grand View 36 design
Positioned close to local schools, shops and public transport, this is convenience at its best. Just walk the kids to school and scoot off to work with easy access to the M1 North or South. Call today to secure a viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,143m² / 0.28 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.